Vietnam Enterprise Investmentst (VEIL) was launched in 1995 and is the largest closed-ended fund focused on Vietnam. In July 2017, it became a member of the FTSE 250. VEIL aims to generate long-term capital growth by following a bottom-up approach, unconstrained by the benchmark, to find high-quality companies that are attractively valued. The fund is managed by Dragon Capital, Vietnam’s largest and longest established investment manager.
In this webcast, Dominic Scriven, chairman and founder of Dragon Capital, introduces the company and discusses why we should invest in Vietnam, and why now. Dragon’s head of research, Le Anh Tuan, explains VEIL’s investment objective and gives his outlook for Vietnam. He explains the manager’s investment approach and what differentiates it from other managers. He also discusses the portfolio’s current position and recent performance.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Lễ Khai Trương Bệnh Viện Đa khoa Phương Đông || Shark Nguyễn Thanh Việt
- Kỹ thuật phát triển cây măng tây cho từng vùng tại Việt Nam – Măng Tây Quốc Cường Ninh Thuận
- Ông trùm NGUYỄN VĂN DƯƠNG nói về cách kiếm ngàn tỉ trong liên minh cờ bạc
- Ưu nhược điểm khi trồng rau trong nhà lưới công nghệ mới
- HTV9 – "Chương trình Trên đường Hội nhập" đưa tin dự án Thăng Long Residence Đất Vàng Group