Vietnam Enterprise Investmentst (VEIL) was launched in 1995 and is the largest closed-ended fund focused on Vietnam. In July 2017, it became a member of the FTSE 250. VEIL aims to generate long-term capital growth by following a bottom-up approach, unconstrained by the benchmark, to find high-quality companies that are attractively valued. The fund is managed by Dragon Capital, Vietnam’s largest and longest established investment manager.
In this webcast, Dominic Scriven, chairman and founder of Dragon Capital, introduces the company and discusses why we should invest in Vietnam, and why now. Dragon’s head of research, Le Anh Tuan, explains VEIL’s investment objective and gives his outlook for Vietnam. He explains the manager’s investment approach and what differentiates it from other managers. He also discusses the portfolio’s current position and recent performance.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Cập Nhật Mã Cổ Phiếu VND – Công ty cổ phần chứng khoán Vndirect
- Nên mở tài khoản chứng khoán ở đâu?
- Cổ Phiếu Là Gì? Chứng Khoán Là Gì? Cổ Phiếu Khác Gì So Với Trái Phiếu?
- Hướng Dẫn Cách Đọc BẢNG GIÁ CHỨNG KHOÁN từ A tới Z (cơ bản)
- Tin tức Chứng khoán mới nhất 18/3/2020: Vì sao giá vàng diễn biến trái với các dự đoán?