For today’s episode of War Stories, Ars Technica is joined by Sam Hargrave, director of the Netflix action film “Extraction.” Hargrave breaks down the technical challenges he and his crew overcame in conceiving, choreographing and executing a breathtaking, 12-minute action scene with star Chris Hemsworth. Taking lessons learned from his time as the stunt coordinator of blockbusters like “Captain America: Civil War” and “Avengers: End Game” Hargrave engineered a kinetic and ambitious urban battle sequence – but needed to figure out how to capture it. Hear directly from the man behind the camera as he details every factor that needs consideration when stitching a series of chaotic set pieces into a single, uninterrupted shot.
Directed and Produced by Justin Wolfson.
EXTRACTION is available exclusively on Netflix, watch here:
Connect with Ars Technica:
Follow Ars Technica on Facebook:
Follow Ars Technica on Google+:
Follow Ars Technica on Twitter:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Facebook Shops: gian hàng có 2,6 tỷ khách? | TCKTCT
- Chúc mừng ông Trần Quốc Tỏ tân thứ trưởng BCA
- Thành viên cuối trong gia tộc họ Phan nổi tiếng bóng đá Bình Định qua đời vì đột quỵ | Tin tức 24h
- XSMB TRỰC TIẾP XỔ SỐ MIỀN BẮC HÔM NAY THỦ ĐÔ HÀ NỘI XSTD SXMB 20/05/2020,XSMB THỨ 4
- Không Phải Tiếng Sét Ái Tình – Tập 01 | Trịnh Khải, Dương Thừa Lâm | Phim Hoa Ngữ Hài Hước Lãng Mạn