If you work in an office, there’s a good chance it’s an open one. How did we get here? And why is it so bad?
Find the Overrated Facebook page here:
Find Phil Edwards on Facebook here:
Subscribe to our channel!
Open offices have been around a surprisingly long time. But they’re relatively misunderstood for their role in workplace culture. Where did open offices and cubicles come from, and are they really what we want?
This episode of Overrated explores the history, including Frank Lloyd Wright, Herman Miller, and other key figures in the office design movement. Our workplaces haven’t always been this way — this is how we got here.
Vox.com is a news website that helps you cut through the noise and understand what’s really driving the events in the headlines. Check out to get up to speed on everything from Kurdistan to the Kim Kardashian app.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Vì card màn hình quá khan hiếm nên NVIDIA quyết định hồi sinh… GTX 1050 Ti
- Mọi thứ về cách chèn âm thanh trong PowerPoint 2013
- REVER | Officetel The Sun Avenue – Đại lộ mặt trời | Novaland
- Khám Phá Căn Hộ Officetel D-Vela Quận 7 Sắp Bàn Giao Nhà – Bất Động Sản Thực Tế
- ✅BÁN căn hộ chung cư Copac-Square Tôn Đản I 90m2 2PN Quận 4 I Newsland.vn