English vocabulary with pictures and audios for different stationery, school and office supplies.
For more office supplies words go to:
Vocabulario de Oficina en inglés. Elementos de una oficina. Útiles escolares en inglés
Vocabulaire anglais – Le bureau.
Канцелярия и школьные принадлежности на английском. Английский словарь.
Material de escritório em inglês.
Englisch fuer Buero und Schule. Englisches Vokabular.
Szkoła, biuro. Angielski słownik.
In ufficio e scuola. Vocabolario inglese
Канцелярія і шкільне приладдя англійською. Англійський словник.
Ofis gereçleri. Kırtasiye Malzemeleri. İngilizce sözlük.
कार्यालय की आपूर्ति। स्टेशनरी। अंग्रेजी शब्दावली
ਦਫ਼ਤਰ ਸਪਲਾਈ ਸਟੇਸ਼ਨਰੀ ਅੰਗਰੇਜ਼ੀ ਸ਼ਬਦਾਵਲੀ
اللوازم المكتبية. ادوات مكتبيه. المفردات الانجليزية
অফিসে ব্যবহারকৃত জিনিসপত্র. স্টেশনারি. ইংরেজি শব্দভান্ডার
Phụ kiện văn phòng Văn phòng phẩm Từ vựng tiếng Anh
Meaning: Stationery and office supplies are any writing materials that are needed in offices, home, school, such as paper, envelopes, pens, ink etc.
You will learn: the meaning, image, pronunciation and spelling of:
1. binder clip – A simple device for binding a few to many sheets of paper, leaving the sheets intact
2. bulldog clip – is used for holding papers together. It’s a metal clip with a spring lever that opens and closes two flat pieces of metal.
3. card holder – is a device which holds cards.
4. envelope – A flat paper container with a sealable flap, used to enclose a letter or document.
5. folder – is a thin piece of cardboard in which you can keep loose papers.
6. glue – a sticky substance that is used for joining things together permanently, produced from animal bones and skins or by a chemical process.
7. glue stick – a product in the form of a tube that contains a solid stick of adhesive.
8. hole punch – a device used for making holes in pieces of paper so that they can be fastened together.
9. magazine holder – a container used for holding paper sheets, newspapers, magazines, etc.
10. paper clip – a small piece of bent wire used for holding pieces of paper together.
11. paper clip holder or accessory cup – a container used for holding paper clips or other small things (accessories).
12. pushpin – a small pin with a small ball-shaped piece of plastic on one end, used especially for putting notices, pictures, etc. on a board or a wall.
13. ring binder – a hard cover with metal rings inside that pass through special holes in sheets of paper to keep them together.
14. rubber band – a loop of stretchy rubber for holding things together.
15. scotch tape – a brand name for a long, thin strip of sticky and usually transparent material that is sold in a roll and is used for joining together things such as paper or cardboard.
16. sorter – a container for holding and sorting letters.
17. staple – is a small pieces of bent wire that is used mainly for holding sheets of paper together firmly.
18. staple remover – is a device that allows for the quick removal of a staple from a material without causing damage.
19. stapler – a small device that you can hold in your hand or use on a table to push staples through pieces of paper.
20. tape dispenser – is an tool used for holding a roll of tape that has a mechanism at one end to shear the tape.
21. thumbtack – is a short pin with a broad flat top which is used for fastening papers or pictures to a board, wall, or other surface.
Stationery and Office Supplies Vocabulary. Part 1
Stationery and Office Supplies Vocabulary. Part 3
To learn more topics (subjects) and English vocabulary words with pictures and audio pronunciation, subscribe to Vocabucy channel:
Connect with us on:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mọi thứ về cách chèn âm thanh trong PowerPoint 2013
- REVER | Officetel The Sun Avenue – Đại lộ mặt trời | Novaland
- Khám Phá Căn Hộ Officetel D-Vela Quận 7 Sắp Bàn Giao Nhà – Bất Động Sản Thực Tế
- ✅BÁN căn hộ chung cư Copac-Square Tôn Đản I 90m2 2PN Quận 4 I Newsland.vn
- CĂN HỘ OFFICE TEL PHÚ MỸ HƯNG QUẬN 7