■ HANOI, VIETNAM: Vietnam’s capital is fast catching up to the other mega cities of South-East Asia like Bangkok, Manilla and Saigon in when it comes to economic growth. Case in point, the city’s skyline is now littered with flashy new hotels sporting roof top terraces giving international tourists a taste of the high-life few of them could afford back home. (Myself included!)
Only having been modestly satisfied with the hotel I stayed in the last time I was in Hanoi, I decided to pay a little extra to see what you’d get in the 4 star hotel range.
Did O’Gallery Classy hotel & Spa downtown Hanoi live up to her promise? And how well do the locals speak English in Hanoi these days? That and more in this first video from Vietnam.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://nhadattv.net/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Vì card màn hình quá khan hiếm nên NVIDIA quyết định hồi sinh… GTX 1050 Ti
- Mọi thứ về cách chèn âm thanh trong PowerPoint 2013
- REVER | Officetel The Sun Avenue – Đại lộ mặt trời | Novaland
- Khám Phá Căn Hộ Officetel D-Vela Quận 7 Sắp Bàn Giao Nhà – Bất Động Sản Thực Tế
- ✅BÁN căn hộ chung cư Copac-Square Tôn Đản I 90m2 2PN Quận 4 I Newsland.vn