VNPT Vietnam Post Office 2013
Vietnam Posts and Telecommunications Group, commonly abbreviated as VNPT, is a telecommunications company, owned by the Vietnamese Government, and the national post office of Vietnam. According to a list of UNDP in 2007, it is the second-largest company in Vietnam, just after the Vietnam Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development. It owns Vinaphone and MobiFone, two of the three largest mobile network operators in Vietnam.
The main business activities of VNPT include financial investment and capital trading in domestic and foreign markets; post, telecommunications, IT and backbone-based services in domestic and foreign markets, communications, and advertisements; exploration, consultation, design, installation and maintenance of telecommunications and IT works; manufacturing, production, import-export and supply of telecommunications and IT materials, and equipment; and office and real estates for release.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Mọi thứ về cách chèn âm thanh trong PowerPoint 2013
- REVER | Officetel The Sun Avenue – Đại lộ mặt trời | Novaland
- Khám Phá Căn Hộ Officetel D-Vela Quận 7 Sắp Bàn Giao Nhà – Bất Động Sản Thực Tế
- ✅BÁN căn hộ chung cư Copac-Square Tôn Đản I 90m2 2PN Quận 4 I Newsland.vn
- CĂN HỘ OFFICE TEL PHÚ MỸ HƯNG QUẬN 7